Friday, June 17, 2011

Layout Difficulties

I'm somewhat annoyed at Blogger. I had hoped to set up this blog dividing my posts between three distinct tabs: Life, Projects, and Philosophy. This way I could go into great detail in the latter two pages without clogging things up for people who just want to check in and see how I'm doing. Very neat and clean. Unfortunately, while Blogger does have the option for multiple tabs, I haven't found a way to submit multiple posts for anything other than the Home tab. The only way I know of to completely separate posts of different styles is by creating completely separate blogs, which I don't want to do.

So right now it looks like if you want read about my personal happenings, you'll have to wade through posts detailing exactly how I make my chainmaille armor -- both the internet tutorials I learned from and my improvements on them -- should I ever feel like posting that. The only division will be the labels at the bottom.

If you know how to make Blogger sort posts into separate pages under the same blog, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment